Pre-Service Messaging Uses Omni-Channel Approach to Deliver Critical Messages
RevSpring, a leading provider of healthcare financial engagement and payment solutions, announced today that it has expanded its award-winning Appointment Reminder product to coordinate multiple types of pre-service messages tied to a single encounter.
“Reaching patients with the right message, in the right channel, before their appointment is the most effective way for providers to engage patients in their healthcare journey,” said Marty Callahan, RevSpring’s president of healthcare. “By expanding the message types offered during pre-service, providers can take full advantage of this proven digital platform that has helped thousands of providers reduce no shows by over 50 percent.”
RevSpring’s Pre-Service Messaging uses an omni-channel approach to deliver critical messages throughout the patient’s pre-service experience. Patients are more likely to honor all their appointment commitments when they know when and where to arrive, what to expect during their appointment, and any pre-visit preparation instructions, leading to greater engagement with future encounters.
The expanded messaging suite delivers more information when patients need it. Campaigns use patient-specific context to determine the right messages with greater ease of administration to increase staff productivity. Bi-directional integration to a wide variety of EMRs keeps appointment data in sync without manual administration. Messaging types now available include:
- Appointment Reminders: Decreases no shows
- Pre-Visit Instructions: Delivers the necessary pre-visit information or links to forms patients should complete prior to their visit
- Appointment Details: Provides directions or wayfinding capabilities with appointment specifics
- Recall Reminders: Increases office productivity by automating reminders like scheduling annual check ups
- Same-Day Messaging: Engages patients with last-minute reminders
- Missed Appointment Messages: Engages patients with targeted messages and encourages them to reschedule
- Post-Appointment Messaging: Sends follow-up messages to improve patient satisfaction
- Patient Surveys: Gauges patient satisfaction with easy surveys
- On-Demand Messaging: Delivers quick and professional messages for any circumstance
Pre-service messaging is an important cornerstone of RevSpring’s leadership toward digital transformation in patient financial engagement. RevSpring sends nearly 70 million appointment reminders a year. A hundred percent of them are digital.
RevSpring provides the most comprehensive digital engagement platform pre- and post-service, including appointment reminders, billing reminders, digital document delivery, and other notices. By leveraging the same platform across the patient financial journey, providers can increase digital engagement, deliver a consistent message throughout a patient’s entire medical encounter, provide a better branded experience for all non-clinical communications, and use digital channels more precisely and effectively.
With more than 1.5 billion pre-and post-service communications sent annually, RevSpring leads the digital transformation providers want and patients crave. More details on the platform can be found at revspringinc.com/transformingdigitalnow/.
RevSpring leads the market in financial communications and payment solutions that inspire patients to pay. Since 1981, the company has built the industry’s most comprehensive and impactful suite of patient engagement, omni-channel communications and payment solutions backed by behavior analysis, propensity-to-pay scoring, contextual messaging and user experience best practices. Using proprietary data analytics to tailor the engagement from pre-service to post-service, we improve the financial experience and outcomes for providers and their patients.