Provides Fully Integrated, Intelligence-Driven Payment Capabilities for Patients and Provider Staff Members, Without Ever Leaving Epic
Livonia, Mich. (July 07, 2020) — RevSpring, the leading provider of healthcare financial engagement and payment solutions, today announced that its PersonaPay™ solution is now available in Epic’s App Orchard. PersonaPay is engineered to work within existing native Epic workflows, providing a more seamless billing and payment experience for patients and customer service representatives.
Clients can now use PersonaPay to further leverage their investment in Epic without ever leaving its native environment.
PersonaPay empowers patients to pay precisely what they can when they should from anywhere – tailoring the payment experience to each patient – from pre-service, to self-service to the call center. Now within Epic MyChart and Hyperspace, PersonaPay helps healthcare organizations boost payment performance and patient satisfaction to drive better financial outcomes for providers and their patients.
“This careful integration means Epic clients gain the advanced capabilities of PersonaPay, such as the ability to understand contextually where patients may be in their payment journey, without ever leaving the Epic portal,” said RevSpring SVP of payment applications Casey Williams. “PersonaPay makes it easier for patients to fulfill their financial obligations and reduces customer inquiries through an analytically driven user interface embedded within the MyChart and Hyperspace environments.”
- Secure environment without requiring username and passwords
- Clear payment options tailored to each patient’s unique needs
- Payment plans, electronic statement delivery, and payment preferences
- Modern and responsive design using human factors for intuitive interactions
- Text-to-pay with one click from a stored card
- Assisted Payments, which remove agent-assisted phone-based payments from PCI scope using integrated IVR and text automation for card capture
- Integrated Merchant Services for a complete payment solution, including settlement reconciliation
- Integrated Voice of the Patient™ Surveys
- ADA Compliant to promote inclusion
- Real-time balance updates from Epic
- Direct payment posting into Epic
“RevSpring is strongly committed to supporting each client’s technology investments, and this advancement wraps Epic clients in an unmatched set of capabilities,” said RevSpring CEO Scott MacKenzie. “We want to provide Epic customers with the best of both worlds.”
With the addition of PersonaPay, RevSpring applications with the App Orchard span more touchpoints across the patient financial journey. Other RevSpring applications in the App Orchard include:
- IVR Advantage™, which is designed to work within existing native Epic workflows to provide a more seamless payment experience 24/7
- RevSpring Patient Payment Page, which integrates to post patient payment directly into MyChart
- RevSpring Credit Card EMV Device Integration, which enables secure payments through Hyperspace on EMV and P2PE compliant devices
- RevSpring also is listed on the Open Epic site for Credit Card and Bank Account
The App Orchard is a marketplace for apps that are developed by third-party vendors using Epic’s APIs. RevSpring PersonaPay is now officially published and available to all customers in the App Orchard. To learn more and to access the app, please visit AppOrchard.epic.com.
RevSpring leads the market in financial communications and payment solutions that inspire patients to participate in and pay for their healthcare. The company has built the industry’s most comprehensive and impactful suite of patient engagement, OmniChannel communications and payment solutions backed by behavior analysis, propensity-to-pay scoring, contextual messaging, and user experience best practices. Using proprietary data analytics to tailor the engagement from pre-service to post-service, we improve the financial experience and outcomes for providers and their patients. To learn more, click here or visit revspringinc.com/healthcare.
Epic, MyChart, Hyperspace, and App Orchard are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Systems Corporation.