RevSpring Career Opportunities
Location: Wixom, MI
The Compliance Security Analyst is responsible for maintaining and monitoring day-to-day security functions across RevSpring. This position will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining Information Security policies and procedures, performing governance-related activities including analysis, reporting, and supporting service-related training.
- Develop, test and modify security measures and mechanisms to guard against unauthorized access to electronically stored and/or transmitted data and protect against reasonably anticipated threats and hazards, including when appropriate: integrity controls, authentication controls, access controls, encryption, audit trails, and event reporting.
- Perform day-to-day security functions such as report reviews, vulnerability analysis, and log correlation, including the ability to identify improvements in processes.
- Participate in the Incident Response process and related activities.
- Document and formalize assigned security controls to ensure consistent practices across activities.
- Guide and assist IT teams to help implement security fixes and associated changes to continue to enhance the security posture of RevSpring.
- Provide assistance with client security questionnaires and client audits as necessary.
- Support compliance program needs and requirements, including security and compliance training
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of heterogeneous infrastructure environments (Windows, Macintosh, *nix)
- Familiarity with security best-practices, and methods of implementing them. Knowledge of PCI-DSS, FISMA, HIPAA/HITECH requirements a plus.
- Ability to review large amounts of data (such as system logs or vulnerability scans) to identify critical events and develop plans for addressing them.
- Experience with documentation of policies, procedures and compliance programs.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with individuals and groups both within and external to the company to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an issue/problem and make recommendations for an effective and efficient resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service within all dimensions of the job duties on a consistent basis.